Computer Science covers the range from theory and programming to cutting-edge development of computing solutions. Computer science offers a foundation that permits graduates to adapt to new technologies and new ideas.
The work of computer scientists falls into three categories:
a) designing and building software;
b) developing effective ways to solve problems, such as storing information in databases, sending data over networks or providing new approaches to security problems; and
c) devising new and better ways of using computers and addressing particular challenges in areas such as robotics, computer vision, Internet of Things or digital forensics.
After graduation from this Computer Science Program you may take additional classes at NYU School of Professional Studies to strengthen your Knowledge.
Computer Science Program
TOP 10 REASONS TO MAJOR IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
1. Computing is part of everything we do! Computer technology is a part of just about everything that touches our lives from the cars we drive, to the movies we watch, to the ways businesses and governments deal with us. Understanding different dimensions of computing is a part of the necessary skill set for an educated person in the 21st century.
2. Expertise in computing enables you to solve complex and challenging problems.
3. Computer Science enables you to make a positive difference in the world. It drives innovation in science, engineering, business, entertainment, and education.
4. Computer Science offers many types of lucrative careers. Computing jobs are among the highest paid and have the highest job satisfaction. Computer Science is very often associated with innovation, and developments in computing tend to drive it.
5. Computer Science jobs are here to stay, regardless of where you are located. There are actually more computing jobs than qualified people to fill them.
6. Expertise in Computer Science helps you even if your primary career choice is something else. It will provide you with a foundation of knowledge, problem solving and logical thinking that will serve as a competitive advantage to you in your career, in whatever field you choose.
7. Computer Science offers great opportunities for true creativity. Creating high-quality computer solutions is a highly engaging activity, and supports creative work in many other fields.
8. Computer Science has space for both collaborative work and individual effort. It is often about being part of a team that requires people with many different kinds of skills.
9. Computer Science is an essential part of well-rounded academic preparation. An increasing number of universities and employers see successful completion of a computer sciences curriculum as a sign of academic well-roundedness.
10. Future opportunities in Computer Science are without boundaries. It is one of those fields where it is almost impossible to predict what will happen next. This is why we cannot even begin to imagine all the ways that you can make a contribution to it and it can make your life’s work exciting and real.
To apply, please complete the GPC registration form so we could provide you with more detailed information via email or phone.
Global Professional Consulting, Inc.
17 Battery Pl. Suite 636, New York, NY 10004
or email registration to: